STRATEGIC INSIGHTS® Areas of Expertise
Consumer Products Research
- Study subjects have included both physicians and patients in a range of drug classes: respiratory ailments (asthma, COPD, allergies), heartburn, migraines, cholesterol/high blood pressure, pain management, sleep disorders and oncology.
Consumer Services Research
- We've covered the full range of consumer product categories in packaged goods (FMCG), hard goods, and soft goods.
- Too numerous to list, recent packaged goods topics included candy, children's beverages, soap, and cosmetics
- HDTV, kitchen countertops, appliances, rugs and carpeting, car batteries, paint, and automobiles are durable goods researched recently.
- All kinds of apparel have been researched, including shoes, socks, sweaters, jeans, and intimate apparel.
Industrial Products Research
- Telecommunications, cable TV, banking, insurance, magazines, student loans, restaurants, and social media are just some of the services we've studied for clients.
- Always a challenge to find a qualified decision maker as a respondent, we've interviewed auto repair shops, police and fire departments, automotive and aerospace engineers, plant managers, architects, home builders, and circuit board manufacturers.
402 Oxfordshire Lane, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 - 516-582-2191